Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Son of a bitch

It's been a week and my ankle still isn't right. The swelling has gone down considerably but my achilles tendon is sore and still a little tight. I cant stand up tippy toed on my right foot and I still have some pain over the bone when i turn my foot to a certain angle. This has kept me out of training all week since I can't put any pressure on the ball of my right foot. That's kind of important when you're trying to put some power behind a right cross or throw a left kick. I've had it wrapped up all week and iced as much as possible so I'm hoping I can get back into training tomorrow morning so this week isn't a total loss. If I still can't put any serious pressure on it, I'll go up to the gym after class to see if my striking coach has any tips to get me back in the game for at least saturday's class.

1 comment: